My entry for Crafting with Christina's Challenge.
It's a Black, White and Grey (or Silver) Challenge.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Once I saw the Sketch for Jitterbuggin' I knew what I was going to do. Luckily for me it was also able to fit the challenge for Emma over at My Creative Time. This is the sketch for Jitterbuggin' :
And this is what I came up with:
- Cricut Cartridges : Create A Critter and Stretch Your Imagination
- Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Faces
- My Pink Stamper Punny-Licious Stamp
- Stickles and Pop Dots
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Jitterbuggin' Challenge: Sketch 7 - The Pick of the Litter - A Salute to Pets
- Bo Bunny and DCWV patterned Paper
- Cricut Cartridge : Create A Critter - Cat cut at 3"
- MPS Punny-licious "You're an animal" Stamp & PKS Critter Faces Stamp
- Chalks, Sharpie White Poster Paint Marker, and Micron .005 Black Ink
- Pop-Dots and Buttons
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
This is my first My Pink Stamper Challenge. The challenge was to use the colors green, brown, orange and pink.
Recipe: Brown Bazzill Cardstock, Orange Recollections Cardstock, Green Galore Stampin' Up Cardstock, Pink, White and Purple Recollections Cardstock. Ribbon, Patterned Paper DCWV and Create a critter Cricut Cartridge. Sharpie white poster paint, MPS Stamp from Punny-licious and PKS faces.